- Academic Information
Psychology Degree Guide
- Psychology in Daily Life
Several interesting brochures prepared by the American Psychological Association
- Monitor on Psychology
A publication of the American Psychological Association
- Knowledge Transfer
It supports continuing professional development of HR and Psychology professionals in the workplace through knowledge transfer
Indexing the web for the best in psychology
- Stanford Prison Experiment
A Simulation Study of the Psychology of Imprisonment conducted at Standford University
- Real Psychology
On self-improvement and personal effectiveness
- Psychology Links
- An encyclopedia of Psychology
- Information on Parent-child Reading
- An Alphabetical Listing of Psychology Departments (from Hanover College)
- An alphabetic list of regionally-accredited U.S. universities
- CTI Psychology
The Computers in Teaching Initiative for Psychology, at York University.
- European Mailbase Mailing Lists Info
includes Psych and Social Science lists (from UK)
- Neurosciences on the Internet
maintained by Neil A. Busis, MD.
- HCI Virtual Library
gets you to most Human-Computer Interaction pages
- UCL Computer Science's List of AI, Cognitive Science and Robotics WWW Resources
- Psych Web
Information for students and teachers of Psychology
- AlleyDog -- psychology student's best friend
- Psychology information
- Psychology online resource central
- School Psychology Resources Online
- Psychology Online
- Psychology - The Most Comprehensive Psychology Site on the Internet
- American Psychological Association
The American Psychological Association (APA) is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States and is the world's largest association of psychologists.
- American Psychological Society
The American Psychological Society (APS) is another leading society dedicated solely to scientific psychology.
- APsaA: The American Psychoanalytic Association
The American Psychoanalytic Association is a professional organization of psychoanalysts throughout the United States.
- Association for Behavior Analysis International The Association for Behavior Analysis is dedicated to promoting the experimental, theoretical, and applied analysis of behavior. It encompasses contemporary scientific and social issues, theoretical advances, and the dissemination of professional and public information.
- Association for the Study of Dreams
The Association for the Study of Dreams is a non-profit, international, multidisciplinary organization dedicated to the pure and applied investigation of dreams and dreaming. Its purposes are to promote an awareness and appreciation of dreams in both professional and public arenas; to encourage research into the nature, function, and significance of dreaming; to advance the application of the study of dreams; and to provide a forum for the eclectic and interdisciplinary exchange of ideas and information.
- Association for Transpersonal Psychology
You can actively explore the transpersonal perspective by participating in the Association for Transpersonal Psychology, the leading organization devoted to the field. Through the activities and publications of the Association you can develop your personal, professional, and educational interests.
- The Australian Psychological Society
The Australian Psychological Society (APS) is the largest professional association for psychologists in Australia, representing more than 14,600 members.
- British Psychological Society
With over 40,000 members, The British Psychological Society (BPS) is the representative body for psychologists and psychology in the UK.
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society
The Cognitive Neuroscience Society are committed to the development of mind and brain research aimed at investigating the psychological, computational, and neuroscientific bases of perception and cognition.
- Federation of Behavioral, Psychological & Cognitive Sciences
Of Interest to scientists who do research in the behavioral, psychological & cognitive sciences. The federation focuses its efforts on legislative & regulatory advocacy, education & getting information to scientists.
- Institute of Biocognitive Psychology
Theory of "Biocognition" based on psychoneuroimmunology and medical anthropology research. It presents an epistemology of mind, body and historical culture communication within a non dualistic and non reductionistic model. It argues that biological and cognitive processes, embodied in a collective historical culture, interact with genetics to create health and illness. The theory maintains that both upward and downward causality are required for a science of life.
- International Association of Applied Psychology
The International Association of Applied Psychology is the oldest international association of psychologists. Its official languages are English and French. Founded in 1920, it now has more than 2,000 members from more than 94 countries. Its aims are to establish contact between those who, in different countries, devote themselves to scientific work in the various fields of applied psychology, and to advance the study and achievement of means likely to contribute to the scientific and social development in these fields.
- International Psychoanalytical Association
The IPA, established by Sigmund Freud in 1908, is the primary organizational body for over 10,000 practising psychoanalysts worldwide.
- International Neuropsychological Society
The International Neuropsychological Society is a multi-disciplinary non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing communication among the scientific disciplines which contribute to the understanding of brain-behavior relationships.
- International Organization of Psychophysiology
In the realm of medical sciences, the established strength of Psychophysiology is based on its scientific rigor inherent to biomedical neurosciences. The International Organization of Psychophysiology promotes the growth of high caliber Psychophysiology and its applications with these scientific standards to the benefit of humanity.
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology
The Society for Personality and Social Psychologyis the largest organization of social and personality psychologists in the world.
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology is a Division within APA that is also an organizational affiliate of APS. The Society’s mission is to enhance human well-being and performance in organizational and work settings by promoting the science, practice, and teaching of industrial-organizational psychology.
A Partial List Psychological Journals
A broader set of Psychological Journals can be found here
- Applied Psychology
- Biological Psychology